1. Prepare all your ingredients, measured and cut.
2. Using a braiser pan, heat up oil.
3. Add red bell pepper and begin to caramelize 3-4 minutes or until there is no more liquid.
4. At a medium heat, add garlic, shallots and crushed red pepper into braiser with the red bell pepper. Stir until fragrant (1 minute).
5. Add Kale, water and bbq sauce in batches. You will notice the kale will begin to wilt. Add all kale, water and bbq sauce until all in braiser.
6. Cover the braised kale at a low-medium heat and simmer for 20 minutes until kale is tender.